Merchant User Agreement
Congratulations on your decision to use the services provided by SpeedoWeb.com. SpeedoWeb shall assist you to set up an online Store/Website in minutes with its hosted shopping cart solution in an easy way without any hassles. We request you to please read this Agreement before availing the Services of SpeedoWeb.
This Merchant User Agreement ("Agreement") is between you, the user, together with any company or other business entity you are representing, if any (collectively, "Licensee"), and SpeedoWeb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. a company registered under the Companies Act,1956 and having registered office at - G-166A, Shiv Nagar, West Delhi, Delhi-110058 and its products SpeedoWeb. This Agreement comes in to effect when you register for using SpeedoWeb services or signing an application for utilizing services of SpeedoWeb. By Registering or signing with SpeedoWeb, You signify your absolute and unconditional consent to all the provisions of this agreement in their entirety.
This agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between Licensee and SpeedoWeb. You are advised to read this Agreement carefully. If you are not agreeable to any terms and conditions, you should not use this Service and notify the same to SpeedoWeb
Notwithstanding anything contained in the foregoing, this Agreement will not bind SpeedoWeb unless you meet the eligibility criteria for entering into this Agreement as set forth in Section A of this Agreement.
The following terms shall have the meanings defined below when used in capital letters herein:
- "SpeedoWeb" or "SpeedoWeb application" or "Software" means the software Platform ("Software") provided by SpeedoWeb.
- Services means the merchants services provided by SpeedoWeb, including hosting of the online Store/Website, site design, email services, marketing services, domain name registration, payment collection and other related services as may be offered from time to time. Software and/or Services provided by SpeedoWeb on SAAS (software as service) model.
- "SpeedoWeb License" or "SpeedoWeb Application License" has its meaning described in Section 2 of this agreement.
- "SpeedoWeb site" or "SpeedoWeb website" refers to the SpeedoWeb product website - www.SpeedoWeb.com
- "Affiliate" means, with respect to each Party, any person or entity directly or indirectly Controlling, Controlled by, or under direct or indirect common Control with a Party. For the purpose of this definition, the expression "Control", "Controlled" or "Controlling" shall mean, with respect to any person or entity, any circumstance in which such person or entity is controlled by another person or entity by virtue of the latter person or entity controlling the composition of the board of directors or owning the largest or controlling percentage of the voting securities of such person/entity or by virtue of any contractual arrangements or otherwise.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means all patents (whether registered or not), trademarks( whether registered or not), copyrights (whether registered or not), design rights, trade secrets, marks or any other intellectual property rights in Software licensed, granted or assigned by SpeedoWeb to, or otherwise vested in, Licensee pursuant to the Agreement.
A. Eligibility Criteria
The Software license and Services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Software and Services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18). If You are registering as a business entity, You represent that You have the eligibility to enter in to an agreement and the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement. SpeedoWeb uses many techniques to verify the accuracy of the information you provide when you register on the SpeedoWeb Site. If for any reason, SpeedoWeb, in its sole discretion, believes such information to be incorrect, it reserves the right, to revoke any and all licenses under this Agreement or to refuse to provide the Software license and Services under this Agreement to You.
SPEEDOWEB (SOFTWARE), TRADEMARK OWNERSHIP AND SPEEDOWEB LICENSE
- The Software provided by SpeedoWeb, and all intellectual property rights therein, are the exclusive property of SpeedoWeb.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, SpeedoWeb grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to remotely access and use the Software on servers operated by or for SpeedoWeb ("SpeedoWeb Servers") through the SpeedoWeb Application solely for the purpose of building and maintaining an interactive Store/Website hosted by the SpeedoWeb Servers on which Licensee offer Licensee's or a third party's products or services ("Licensee's Store/Website").
- The Software and its structure, organization, and source code constitute valuable trade secrets of SpeedoWeb. Accordingly, except as expressly allowed Licensee will not, either directly or through a third party,
(a) modify, adapt, alter, translate, or create derivative works from the Software;
(b) distribute, sublicense, lease, rent, loan, or otherwise transfer the Software to any third party.
- ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE AND SERVICES: Certain additional features that SpeedoWeb may make available to Licensee may require access to and/or installation of additional software (including third party software) that is subject to supplemental or independent terms and conditions ("Additional Software"). Similarly, SpeedoWeb may make available additional services (including third party services) that are subject to supplemental or independent terms and conditions ("Additional Services"). Such software and services are subject to additional payments as required and are subject to Licensee's consent to such terms and conditions associated with the use of additional software and services.
For the purpose of this Service Level Agreement, the terms in bold are defined as follows:
Available Or Availability
When the USER who's account is active and enabled has reasonable access to the Hosted Service provided by SPEEDOWEB, subject to the exclusions defined in Downtime Minutes below.
Total Monthly Minutes
The number of days in the month multiplied by 1,440 minutes per day.
The time period during which the Hosted Service may not be Available each month so that SPEEDOWEB can perform routine maintenance to enhance the software on regular basis by new features release, performance improvements & bug fixes, is on an as needed basis. Maintenance activity is undertaken only during very odd business hours i.e 4 AM IST to 8:30 AM IST. On a average, we take 50 to 100 minutes of maintenance activity every week. So, SLA excluding Maintenance Time would be 99.5%.
The total number of minutes that the USER cannot access the Hosted Service. The calculation of Downtime Minutes excludes time that the USER is unable to access the Hosted Services due to any of the following:
- Maintenance Time
- USER's own Internet service provider
- Force Majeure event
- Any systemic Internet failures
- Enhanced Services
- Any failure in the USER's own hardware, software or Network connection
- USER's bandwidth restrictions
- USER's acts or omissions
- Anything outside of the direct control of SPEEDOWEB
CHANGES IN SERVICES: SpeedoWeb reserves the right to change, amend and/or otherwise alter the Services provided with equivalent or otherwise equal Services without prior notice to licensee . Licensee agree to receive administrative communications from SpeedoWeb in regards to the Software, Services, Licensee's account, policy changes and system updates.
LICENSEE'S STORE/WEBSITE & CONTENT CONTROL
- Licensee will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of Licensee's Store/Website, including the operation of Licensee's Store/Website, accepting, processing and filing customer orders generated through Licensee's Store/Website, and handling any customer inquiries, complaints, or disputes arising from orders or sales generated through Licensee's Store/Website. Licensee agree that SpeedoWeb will have a backup of the data uploaded on the Store/Website in event of data corruption/ lapses which would be carried out once a day.
- Licensee acknowledge that, by only providing Licensee with the ability to publish and distribute Licensee's own or third party products, services or content, SpeedoWeb and its Software are acting only as passive conduits for the distribution and/ or publishing of such products, services or content on the Store/Website. SpeedoWeb has no obligation to Licensee or any third party, and undertakes no responsibility, to review Licensee's Store/Website, the products or services listed therein or any other content, including but not limited to user-generated content, published and/or distributed on Licensee's Store/Website to determine whether any such product, service or content may incur liability to third parties. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, if SpeedoWeb believes in its sole discretion (as applicable) that Licensee's Store/Website or any products, services, content or other materials in the Store/Website or on SpeedoWeb Servers may create liability, SpeedoWeb may take any actions with respect to the content or materials.
- Licensee hereby grant SpeedoWeb and its affiliates an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, transmit, publicly perform, publicly display and digitally perform Licensee's content solely for the purposes provided in this Agreement. Licensee further agrees that SpeedoWeb has the exclusive right, in its sole discretion, to share or distribute the content provided by Licensee and to either allow or to disallow, any or all web crawlers to index sites or pages or e-Store/Websites hosted with SpeedoWeb. SpeedoWeb shall not be held responsible in the event Licensee violates any intellectual property rights of the other Parties and Licensee shall alone responsible for such violations.
- COVENANTS BY LICENSEE: Licensee covenant that any products, services, or content published and distributed on Licensee's Store/Website and Licensee's related activities shall not violate the SpeedoWeb Acceptable Use Policy that is incorporated herein by reference and as it may be amended from time to time, nor shall they:
i) Be false, inaccurate or misleading.
ii) Be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items
iii) Infringe or misappropriates any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
iv) Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing privacy, publicity, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti discrimination or false advertising).
v) Be defamatory or libellous or unlawfully threatening or harassing, or advocating or promoting or providing assistance for acts involving violence that may cause significant risk of death or injury, or other unlawful activities.
vi) Be obscene or contain pornography.
vii) Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
viii) involve the transmission of any unsolicited commercial or bulk email (known as "spamming") and Licensee shall not use Licensee's account or Licensee's Store/Website as a return address for unsolicited commercial mail originating elsewhere or participate in any activities
ix) Involve the collection or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity, except with the express consent of that person or entity and of which consent Licensee shall maintain a record for a period of three (3) years after any termination of this Agreement.
x) Be harmful or potentially harmful to the SpeedoWeb Server infrastructure as determined in SpeedoWeb's sole discretion, including without limitation overloading the SpeedoWeb technical infrastructure.
xi) Create liability for SpeedoWeb and its subcontractors or expose them to undue risk or otherwise engage in activities that SpeedoWeb, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful to SpeedoWeb' affiliates, operations, reputation, or goodwill, and
xii) Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or that violate SpeedoWeb' Prohibited and Restricted Items clauses that are incorporated herein by reference and may be amended from time to time. Licensee shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force or any item mentioned in SpeedoWeb' Prohibited and Restricted Items list provided on the website.
- BREACH OF COVENANT: Licensee's failure to comply with the covenants set forth in Section 5.1 of this Agreement will amount to a breach of this Agreement and is cause for immediate suspension and/or termination under Section 12 of this Agreement.
SPEEDOWEB ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- SpeedoWeb is a platform to help brands sell online easily. To make sure that people feel safe and software is used fairly, we require everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
- If you come across a Store/Website that seems to break these rules, you can report it to us on support@SpeedoWeb.com. Our team will take a look and let you know if we remove it.
Stuff you can't sell: You aren't allowed to upload anything that
- Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services
- Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
- Attacks, bullies or harasses nonpublic people
- Includes hate speech
- Is gratuitously violent or gory
- Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Is someone else's personal information or requests a minor's personal information
- Contains any information or content that's illegal
- Represents a private person offering to trade or sell drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or other hazardous materials
Things you can't do: You also aren't allowed to
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of SpeedoWeb, our systems or our technical providers' systems
- Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
- Use any undocumented or unsupported method to access, search, scrape, download or change SpeedoWeb or anything on it
- Try to reverse engineer any of SpeedoWeb's software
- Try to interfere with any SpeedoWeb user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing
- Collect or Store/Website personally identifiable information from users without their permission
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including SpeedoWeb
- Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations
- Host more than 20000 visitors per month, unless you are on a customized Enterprise plan & are explicitly allowed to do so.
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY (FEES & TAXES)
- Licensee agrees to pay to SpeedoWeb the Fees in the amount, manner and at the times as agreed upon; Licensee are responsible for payment for its own license of SpeedoWeb application as well as for the licenses sub-licensed to its merchants.
- PAYMENT TERMS: SpeedoWeb will invoice Licensee and Licensee agree to pay for
1. Licensee agrees to pay all subscription fees, consulting fees and other fees applicable to their use of Services and Licensee shall not circumvent the fee structure. The fee is dependent on the User Plan that Licensee purchase and not on actual usage of the services.
2. The subscription fee is refundable based upon below policy.
- Within 30 days of payment, 50% would be deducted and rest would be returned.
- After 30 days of payment, no refund requests would be entertained.Please Note: the refund approval is on case-to-case basis, mainly on the basis of if there is a problem from SpeedoWeb's end that cannot be resolved by us.
3. Monthly subscription and other annual or one-time fees, in advance, including fees for the license of Software and Services to be rendered to Licensee by or on behalf of SpeedoWeb in the following month
4. Each User / Member is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. SpeedoWeb is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
5. Method of payment:
- 1. Online : The Fees could be paid online through the facility made on the Website. Third parties support and services are required to process online fee payment. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to Licensee during this process as these third parties are beyond the control of SpeedoWeb.
- 2. Offline : The Fees could be either collected personally from Licensee or required to be mailed to Us at the following address : G-166A, Shiv Nagar, West Delhi, Delhi -110058. We consider the payment process to be complete only on receipt of the amount to SpeedoWeb's designated bank account.
6. All Fees are exclusive of taxes. Service Tax of 12.36% is levied on every purchase.
7. Fees not received within the specified due dates attract late charges of 18% per annum from the due-date of payment, which may levied at SpeedoWeb's discretion.
8. SpeedoWeb reserves the right to modify the fee structure by providing a 30 day prior notice, either by notice on the Website or through email to the Authorized User, which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
- 14 Days Free Trial - Licensee gets a free 14 day trial on their account when they register. They can upgrade to a Basic, Starter, Pro or Unlimited account anytime during the 14 day trial period. If the account is not upgraded by the end of the trial period, your trial account would be suspended. On suspension, you still have 30 days after suspension to upgrade the account. If that is not done, the account and all the data on SpeedoWeb would be deleted 3 days after suspension.
- No charges if you delete your SpeedoWeb account - Once a licensee deletes the account, they would not be charged again, but the licensee is responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if the billing cycle is on the 10th of every month, and they cancel on the 24th, they'll still have to pay for the current month, but they won't be charged again after that. We cannot make any exceptions to this.
FULLFILLMENT OF SPECIFIES TAXES
For avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, You will indemnify, reimburse and hold SpeedoWeb harmless from, for and against any sales, use, gross receipts, excise, franchise, business or other taxes or fees (including penalties, fines or interest thereon) imposed by any government or other taxing authority (collectively, "Fulfillment Specific Taxes") to the extent such taxes or fees are: (a) assessed on SpeedoWeb as a result of inventory, packaging, gift wrap and other materials (i) owned by You and/or (ii) sold to customers as contemplated \hereunder; and (b) Your primary legal obligation.
- COLLECTION OF PAYMENT: SpeedoWeb will collect the payment through its designated payment gateway and shall remain the sole property of SpeedoWeb only. On all the Payment Gateway aspects, the identity of SpeedoWeb shall be mentioned.
- SpeedoWeb shall be responsible for all customer complaints in regards to payment gateway issues and system related errors. All costs and liabilities arising due to the same shall be solely borne by You. SpeedoWeb shall not be held liable at any point in time during the subsistence of this Agreement.
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD AND CHRGE-BACKS: SpeedoWeb will put in the best efforts to minimize credit card fraud and charge-backs and SpeedoWeb will be liable for any credit card fraud and charge back.
- REFUND: SpeedoWeb may refund the money to customers if You request to SpeedoWeb or SpeedoWeb deem fit for such refund to the customer. In case customer's claims damages or non deliveries product by You, SpeedoWeb will inform You about such claims that are received by SpeedoWeb in pertinent to Your product and services. If You delay in resolving the customer claims, then SpeedoWeb may at its sole discretion to decide and remit the customer upon receipt of such request. SpeedoWeb does not take any responsibility to ascertain the truth of such a claim. Though in such cases SpeedoWeb would use reasonable efforts.
FULFILLMENT OF THE ORDER
- FULFILLMENT: During the Term, You will source, pick, pack and dispatch to the applicable addresses, Your Products sold in connection with a Transaction Charge through Your website.
- PRODUCT FULFILLMENT: You will be solely responsible for the fulfillment of all the products that are uploaded and displayed on Your website. Further, SpeedoWeb will not be liable for any transaction entered or performed on Your website.
- REVERSE LOGISTICS: You will be solely responsible for accepting and processing returns of Your Products and will communicate to customers all necessary information for the return of Your Products which are sold through Your website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
SpeedoWeb, its suppliers and service providers, provide the software, additional software, and services, on an "as is" basis and expressly disclaim any and all express, implied or statutory warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, title, noninfringement; and warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice are excluded. SpeedoWeb, its suppliers and service providers, do not warrant that the software, additional software, or services will be error-free or uninterrupted and make no representations regarding uptime, use, data security, accuracy and reliability of their services. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that this section 7 is reasonable and an essential element of this agreement and that in its absence, the economic terms of this agreement would be substantially different.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall SpeedoWeb, its suppliers, or service providers, or their officers, directors, employees, contractors or agents be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the software, the additional software, the services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). SpeedoWeb', its suppliers', and service providers', cumulative liability, and the liability of their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents to Licensee or any third parties in any circumstances shall be limited to payment received by SpeedoWeb for that particular service or month. There is no warranty in respect of the SpeedoWeb, Software or Services.
- SpeedoWeb has made this software /service available to use as a matter of convenience. User agrees and acknowledges that user shall be solely responsible for their conduct and that SpeedoWeb reserves the right to terminate Licensee's rights to use the service immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the laws enacted by the government of India or any other statutory, legislative or regulatory authority authorized in this regard from time to time.
- In no event shall SpeedoWeb shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the SpeedoWeb software/services for interrupted communications, delay, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement, or otherwise arising out of the use of the SpeedoWeb software/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if SpeedoWeb or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. SpeedoWeb does not endorse in anyway any advertisers/ contents of advertisers on their web-pages. The clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement.
- The material and information provided by Licensee ("content") under this agreement belongs to Licensee who agrees to grant the rights to share / redistribute or otherwise use the content to SpeedoWeb as described in Section 4 of this agreement. Licensee being the owner of the content provided shall be responsible for any acts of violation of rights of another or intellectual property infringement by way of the content provided. SpeedoWeb makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, of the content provided in the content or the information on products, services (information) made available Licensee. SpeedoWeb and their business partners would not be liable for any intellectual property infringement or violation of rights of another by use of such contents.
Licensee agree to indemnify and hold SpeedoWeb, its suppliers, and service providers, and their officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any and all losses, costs, liabilities or expenses and harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Licensee's breach of the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or Licensee's violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Without limiting other remedies, SpeedoWeb may limit Licensee's activity, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate Licensee's account or Licensee's Store/Website, in whole or in part, and refuse to provide some or all of the Software functionality or Services to Licensee on failure of payment, breach of this agreement or any term incorporated by reference or failure to verify or authenticate any information provided by Licensee or if SpeedoWeb believes that Licensee's actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for Licensee, Licensee's Store/Website customers, or SpeedoWeb.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- SUSPENSION: At the discretion of SpeedoWeb and for any reason set forth in this section (Section 12) of this Agreement, SpeedoWeb may suspend Licensee's account by deactivating any access by Licensee or by Licensee's customers to any information contained on the SpeedoWeb Servers related to Licensee's account while maintaining the information and data related to Licensee's account upon the SpeedoWeb Servers. Suspension shall specifically include the disabling of Licensee's Store/Website and/or any access to information or data related to Licensee's account. In the event of any such suspension Licensee will be notified and given an opportunity to correct such breach. In the event that such breach is not corrected within ten (10) days of the receipt of such notice the account may be terminated under Section 12.2 of this Agreement. Fees under this Agreement will continue to accrue on suspended accounts as if they were not suspended. Licensee will remain responsible for the payment of any such fees during any such period of suspension
- TERMINATION: This Agreement and all of its terms shall remain in full force and effect until it is terminated in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement may be terminated either by SpeedoWeb (a) as provided in this Agreement, (b) after a period of suspension as set forth in Section 12.1 of this Agreement, or (c) upon thirty (30) days written notice. Licensee may terminate this Agreement upon twenty-four hours notice by telephoning SpeedoWeb' designated customer support center. Licensee's termination request may be recorded by SpeedoWeb and will require Licensee's user name and password and verification code.
- In the event of expiration or termination for any reason, the licenses granted under Section 2 of this Agreement shall automatically and immediately cease and Licensee shall destroy all copies of the Software in Licensee's possession, if any. Upon termination, there will be no refund provided to Licensee except as set forth in the Price Policy and all outstanding fees owed by Licensee shall become immediately due and payable. Termination shall not affect the rights of SpeedoWeb to recover from Licensee losses, damages, indemnity, defense costs, expert costs, collection costs and/or attorney's fees or expert witnesses' cost or other costs of any kind under this Agreement.
- This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. Licensee hereby irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Delhi, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the SpeedoWeb's products/sites/services. Use of the SpeedoWeb software services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Licensee agree to indemnify and hold SpeedoWeb, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of Licensee's use of or conduct on the SpeedoWeb's products/sites/services. Licensee agree that SpeedoWeb has absolute authority to modify or change the terms and conditions of the agreement without Licensee's consent and the modified terms and conditions can be kept in SpeedoWeb website and no separate notice is required to be issued to Licensee.
- Licensee shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding Licensee's use of the Software, the Services, and Licensee's listing and sale of products and services on Licensee's Store/Website.
- Licensee and SpeedoWeb are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employeeemployer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Except for the payment of any fees due and payable under this Agreement, neither party's delay in the performance of any duties or obligations under this Agreement will be considered a breach of this Agreement if such delay is caused by a labor dispute, shortage of materials, fire, earthquake, flood, failures in electric power or telecommunications services, or any other event beyond the control of the party in the breach.
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices Licensee shall be given by postal mail to SpeedoWeb Technologies Pvt. Ltd - 8, AGFA Building, 3rd Floor,Near Ambaji Dham Mandir, Bhakti Marg, Off LBS Road, Mulund (west), Delhi - 400080 or SpeedoWeb may issue the notice to the email address Licensee provide to us during the registration process (in Licensee's case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give Licensee notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
- If any dispute arises between Licensee and SpeedoWeb during Licensee's use of the software/services or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator appointed by SpeedoWeb. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. All expenses with respect to Arbitrator fee and his expenses shall be borne by the Parties equally. All other expenses of Lawyers fees and other expenses shall be borne by the respective parties.
- Licensee acknowledge and agree that nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to nor shall be construed to confer upon or give to any person, other than the parties, any interests, rights, remedies or other benefits with respect to or in connection with any agreement or provision contained herein or contemplated hereby.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. SpeedoWeb' failure to act with respect to a breach by Licensee or others does not waive SpeedoWeb's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. When used in this Agreement, the term "including" means "including without limitation," unless expressly stated to the contrary.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between Licensee and SpeedoWeb with respect to the subject matter hereof.